A great school district in the Dennis, MA, area is now looking to hire a School Psychologist for a current, full-time opening. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Assist in diagnosis and placement of children suspected of having special educational needs
- Attend case conferences on needs and placement of individual special needs students
- Consults and communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information and assists school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions
- Serve as a consultant to the school staff in developing strategies for children with special educational needs
- Conduct home visitations on children suspected of having special needs
- Conduct individual, group, or facilitative short term therapy for diagnosed children
- Comfortable working with different age groups
- Previous experience in schools is preferred.
- School Psychology License
- National Association of School Psychologists
Soliant offers Licensing Assistance if you are not certified in this state yet: https://www.soliant.com/about/benefits/
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
To learn more about this School Psychologist opening, please submit an application and current resume or contact Mary Harden directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement