A great school district in the Madison, CT, area is now looking to hire a School Psychologist for a current, full-time opening. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Conducts comprehensive, psycho-educational evaluations which include review of records; formal testing/informal testing; observation of the student’s functioning in the classroom and other settings to analyze learning and behavior difficulties; interviews with the student, teacher(s), administrators, and/or outside agencies.
- Documents evaluation results and completes required reports within Federal, State, and local timelines.
- Consults and communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information and assists school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions.
- Comfortable working with different age groups
- Previous experience in schools is preferred.
- School Psychology License
Soliant offers Licensing Assistance if you are not certified in this state yet: https://www.soliant.com/about/benefits/
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
To learn more about this School Psychologist opening, please submit an application and current resume or contact Mary Harden directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement