We are searching for a School Psychologist Manager to join a school near Orcutt, CA for the 22/23 school year!
A little about the position:
- Full time, 35 hours per week
- K-12th grade caseload
- Two campuses
A little about you:
- Must have California State License/National Certified
- Must have Master’s or Doctoral Degree
- Behavior Intervention Case Manager (BICM) and Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Certificates are preferred
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement