Soliant is looking to hire a School Psychologist for the upcoming 2022/2023 school year, for a district near Bangor, WI. We are screening candidates and setting up interviews with the school director now.
Out of state applicants and new graduates are welcome to apply.
- Elementary (2 buildings) or Middle ( 2 buildings) school student caseloads available
- Full-time, 5 days per week
- May be 45-15 year round calendar with 15- day intersession breaks
- All disabilities. Typical distribution. Largest groups: SLD, OHI, SL
- Will be working with an interdisciplinary team to provide support for district students of all ages
- School Master Psychology degree
- Licensure to work in schools (or ability to apply, out of state licensure, new graduates welcome to apply)
- Negotiable and competitive hourly rate based on experience
- Tax free stipends available for longer commutes or travelers
- Benefits are available (Vision, Dental, Medical, 401K with employer match)
This is an on-site position!
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Tesia Essandoh (678-710-7722) or email resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement