Soliant is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Contracted School Psychologist to join our educational team in Washington State. As a Contracted School Psychologist, you will play a vital role in supporting the academic, social, and emotional well-being of students in our school district. This position offers a unique opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students and collaborate with a dynamic team of educators.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' cognitive, academic, social, and emotional development.
- Provide individual and group counseling services to students to address academic, social, emotional, and behavioral concerns.
- Collaborate with teachers, administrators, and parents to develop and implement effective interventions and strategies to support student success.
- Participate in the development of Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and provide recommendations for appropriate educational interventions and accommodations.
- Monitor student progress and evaluate the effectiveness of interventions through data collection and analysis.
- Contribute to the multidisciplinary team by attending meetings, providing input, and collaborating with other professionals to support the needs of students.
- Provide crisis intervention services and support students during challenging situations.
- Stay up-to-date with best practices, research, and relevant laws and regulations in the field of school psychology.
- Master's degree or higher in School Psychology or a related field.
- Valid certification or licensure as a School Psychologist in the state of Washington.
- Previous experience working as a School Psychologist in an educational setting is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of assessment techniques, intervention strategies, and special education laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, demonstrating professionalism and a commitment to student success.
- Proficiency in utilizing technology and assessment tools commonly used in school psychology practice.
Contract Details: This is a contracted position with a competitive compensation package based on experience and qualifications. The duration of the contract will be negotiated upon hiring, with the possibility of renewal based on performance.
For more inforamtion regarding this position. Please contact [email protected]
Note: Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement