Soliant is working with a school district in the Avondale, Colorado area that has a need for a School Psychologist! This position is needed for the 22/23 school year, and the district is looking to interview as soon as possible. If this interests you and you would like to become a member of our team, please apply now!
About the Position:
- 22/23 School Year
- Full-time, Monday- Thursday
- Pre-K-12 caseload
- Testing, evaluations, assessments, some counseling, student observation, IEPs, etc.
- Contracted for the entirety of the school year
- Colorado School Psychologist Certification
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Ability to obtain necessary state clearances/endorsements (if applicable)
- Positive attitude + team player!
- W2 Contracted position
- Paid by an hourly rate for the hours worked – rate is determined based on year(s) of experience, district funding, caseload needs, desired pay
- School Psychologist: $28-42/hr
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Amanda Pimenta by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement