Job Description: We are currently hiring multiple School Psychologists for the 2023-2024 school year in Phoenix, AZ. One School Psychologist is needed for an elementary school, and another School Psychologist is needed for a middle school. As a School Psychologist, you will play a vital role in supporting students' academic, social-emotional, and behavioral development to ensure their success in the educational setting.
- Conduct psychological assessments and evaluations to identify students' strengths, weaknesses, and areas of need.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement individualized intervention plans for students.
- Provide counseling and guidance services to students, addressing social-emotional and behavioral concerns.
- Assist in the development and implementation of behavior management plans and strategies.
- Participate in the evaluation and eligibility determination process for special education services.
- Collaborate with the school team to support students with diverse learning needs, including those with disabilities or exceptionalities.
- Consult with teachers and staff to provide guidance on effective teaching strategies and classroom management techniques.
- Participate in IEP meetings and provide input regarding students' psychological and behavioral needs.
- Stay up to date with research and best practices in school psychology and contribute to ongoing professional development.
- Master's or doctoral degree in School Psychology or a related field.
- Valid certification or licensure as a School Psychologist in Arizona.
- Previous experience in a school or educational setting is preferred.
- Strong assessment and evaluation skills.
- Knowledge of various counseling techniques and behavior management strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team.
- Passion for supporting students' academic, social-emotional, and behavioral development.
If you are a qualified and dedicated School Psychologist looking to make a positive impact on students' lives, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and any supporting documentation through the designated application process.
Office: (678) 451-1025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement