Director now interviewing School Psychologists.
A school district located near Avenal, California is searching for a full-time school psychologist. Responsibilities include mostly testing with some counseling possible. 2-3 years of schools experience is preferred, but district is open to new graduates with recent internship experience. Candidate must be licensed in California as a school psychologist and have active PPS credential.
- Full-time. M-F
- Active PPS credential required.
- Caseload: High school/Alternative education
- Virtual interview process.
Basic Job Duties:
- Administering and evaluating psychological tests and preparing reports.
- Some counseling may be required.
- Assisting students with the development of goals and action plans.
- Researching and implementing intervention programs.
- Assessing and diagnosing students to determine eligibility for special services.
- Participating in continuing professional development.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
For more information, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement