Job Title: Full-Time School Psychologist
Location: Buffalo, MN
Our partnered school district in Buffalo, MN, is seeking a highly qualified and dedicated Full-Time School Psychologist for the 2023-2024 school year. This is an excellent opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students and work in a collaborative educational environment.
- Conduct comprehensive psychological evaluations to assess students' cognitive, social-emotional, and behavioral functioning.
- Provide individual and group counseling to students to address academic, social, and emotional concerns.
- Collaborate with teachers, administrators, and parents to develop and implement intervention strategies and Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings to review student progress and develop appropriate support plans.
- Provide crisis intervention and support during emergencies or critical incidents.
- Conduct functional behavioral assessments and develop behavior intervention plans.
- Consult and collaborate with teachers to support effective classroom management and create positive learning environments.
- Stay updated on current research and best practices in school psychology to inform assessment, intervention, and support services.
- Master's degree or higher in School Psychology or a related field.
- Valid license or certification as a School Psychologist in the state of Minnesota.
- Demonstrated experience conducting psychological assessments and interpreting results.
- Strong knowledge of special education laws, regulations, and processes.
- Ability to establish rapport and effectively communicate with students, parents, teachers, and other stakeholders.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Proficient in using assessment tools, technology, and data management systems.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
This role offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package. The benefits include health insurance, retirement plans, professional development opportunities, and more.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of students and meet the qualifications outlined above, we invite you to apply today! For consideration please email your updated resume here. For an immediate response, please call or text (813) 358-5747.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement