A school district near Monroe, Ohio is looking for a full-time school psychologist for the 2022-23 year. Multiple caseloads available. First caseload involves a multi-tiered system of support for elementary-level students. Second is mainly PreK-1st grade. District is open to new graduates.
For additional details and immediate consideration, please email resume or call directly.
- Candidates must be licensed in Ohio as a school psychologist.
- Caseload: elementary school.
- General school psychologist duties.
- Virtual interview process.
- Manages the psychoeducational evaluation process.
- Writes and presents comprehensive evaluation reports.
- Determines eligibility for special education services.
- Develops individualized education plans (IEP).
- Helps teachers implement classroom accommodations.
- Leads limited individual and group counseling sessions.
- Collaborates with parents, and teachers.
- Progress monitoring.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
For more information, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement