Soliant is looking to hire a full time School Psychologist for the remaining school year. We are currently screening candidates, apply today to be considered.
- ~35 Students
- Duties typically include but not limited to:
- Evaluations, Reports, IEP meetings.
- School Masters Psychology degree
- Licensure to work in schools in CO
- Will request Resume, Licensure and References before moving forward to interviewing process.
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience
- Weekly Pay
- Tax free stipends
- Vision, Dental, Medical, 401(k)
*This is an Onsite position*
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Lilianna Dunlop (678 920 5943) or email resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement