We are interviewing for School Psychologist to start with our School. Please see details below.
Location: Pottstown, PA
- Full-time and Part-time available
- Ages: K-12
- Caseload details:
- Evals – re-evals -testing, IEP meetings etc.
- All Disabilities
- Interviewing now!
- School Psychologist License with PEL
- Masters or Doctoral Degree - School Psychology
- Competitive hourly pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process.
Feel free to reach out to me Vineece Verdun directly at my office number at 678-920-5945.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement