School Psychologist Opportunity Near Scottsdale, AZ
Director is ready to interview virtually.
A school district located near Scottsdale, AZ is looking for a full-time school psychologist. This position is currently open to on-site candidates only. Responsibilities would include mainly testing and evaluations. 2 years of school’s experience is preferred, but district is open to new graduates with great internship experience. Candidate must be licensed in Arizona as a school psychologist.
- Full-time. M-F
- Must be a AZ licensed school Psychologist
- Caseload: K - 12, IEP meetings, and evaluations.
- Virtual interview process.
Basic Job Duties:
- Administering and evaluating psychological tests and preparing reports.
- No counseling involved in this role.
- Assisting students with the development of goals and action plans.
- Researching and implementing intervention programs.
- Assessing and diagnosing students to determine eligibility for special services.
- Participating in continuing professional development.
We offer medical, dental, vision, life, and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
For more information, apply below or contact Jesse Smith at 470-482-6533 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement