Category Schools - School Psychologist
Job Type Contract
A school district in North Waltham has an opening for a School Psychologist! The client is in need of a onsite licensed School Psychologist to cover the upcoming school year.
This is a full-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill as soon as possible!
- ASAP - Permanent
- Caseload is about 90 students split between 4 other Psychologists as well
- Grades 3 - post High School
- Credentials in Massachusetts as a School Psychologist.
- Testing, Report writing, Group work and 1:1 therapy
- Have strong work ethic, growth mindset and a positive attitude!
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Send an updated resume with references to [email protected] or call (470)-375-9233 after applying. For more information on Soliant or the positions available, please call the number above.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement