A school district near Oak Park, Illinois is looking for a school psychologist for the 2022-23 school year. Candidate should possess a valid Illinois professional educator license (PEL) with school psychology endorsement. Experience with elementary/middle-school caseloads preferred.
For additional details and immediate consideration, please email resume or call directly.
- Must be licensed in IL as a school psychologist.
- Caseload: Elementary and Middle School caseloads available.
- Virtual interview process.
- Provide individual and group counseling as appropriate.
- Administer and evaluate psychological tests and prepare reports.
- Assist students with the development of goals and action plans.
- Engage and counseling teachers, parents, and caregivers about issues.
- Research and implement intervention programs.
- Develop programs to address behavioral issues and learning difficulties.
- Assess and diagnose students to determine eligibility for special services.
- Participate in continuing professional development.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
For more information, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement