A school district near Richmond, Kentucky is looking for a full time school psychologist. Candidates with 2-3 years experience in schools are encouraged to apply. General school psychologist duties, including limited small group counseling, evaluations, FBAs, and team support.
- Must be a Kentucky licensed school psychologist.
- Must have graduate level School or Educational Psychology degree.
- Caseload: PreK-12th
- $42.00-$52.00/ hour, depending on experience.
- Virtual interview process.
- Screen students for potential psychological issues and make recommendations for treatment plans based on this screening.
- Network with teachers and families to create 504 plans and Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) that help ensure success for kids who have disabilities.
- Counsel students and parents while pointing them toward further resources when needed.
- Collaborate with the special education team to design and implement intervention strategies and programs.
- Administer therapy to children with developmental, learning or behavioral delays.
- Work with at-risk youth who are in need of educational intervention to help them achieve success.
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding student health and academic record.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
For more information, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement