Contract Agency is pleased to offer an exciting opportunity for a dedicated School Psychologist to join a well-regarded school district near Bremerton. This full-time position is focused on serving high school students and promises a rewarding career for those passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of young individuals. If you are a qualified School Psychologist committed to fostering students' well-being and academic success, we invite you to apply for this fulfilling role.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments and evaluations to determine students' academic and emotional needs.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other educational professionals to develop and implement interventions and strategies that support students' social and emotional well-being.
- Provide counseling and guidance to students dealing with academic, behavioral, and emotional challenges.
- Administer and interpret psychological assessments to identify learning disabilities, emotional disorders, or other barriers to learning.
- Participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings, contributing insights and recommendations to support students' educational goals.
- Foster a positive and inclusive school environment by promoting social-emotional learning, conflict resolution, and positive behavior support.
- Collaborate with school staff to develop and implement programs that enhance students' mental health and overall well-being.
- Offer crisis intervention services as needed and provide support during difficult situations.
- Keep accurate and confidential records of assessments, interventions, and counseling sessions.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology.
- Valid state licensure or certification as a School Psychologist.
- Previous experience in a school setting is preferred.
- Strong commitment to promoting students' social and emotional development.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate effectively with students, families, colleagues, and other professionals.
- Dedication to creating a safe, supportive, and inclusive educational environment for all students.
- Ability to work independently and as part of an educational team.
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
470.299.1183 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement