NEW! A school in the Salem, Oregon area is ready to hire an experienced School Psychologist for the 2022/2023 school year. If you are interested in this position, apply today.
- Active School Psychologist certification in Oregon
- Master's Degree in School Psychology or related field
- Conduct psychoeducational evaluations of students
- Interprets test data and writes reports
- Collaborate with teachers, counselors, principals, and parents regarding the learning and behavioral problems of students.
- Attend Student Support Team (SST) meetings, IEP meetings, eligibility planning meetings, eligibility meetings, and special education team meetings in assigned schools
- Full time (40 hrs/week)
- Start: Now - End of School Year
- Cover three buildings (Itinerant)
- Caseload: 6th-12th Grade
To learn more about this school psychologist position or other job openings, apply with your resume or contact Catherine directly at [email protected].
Senior Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement