Location: New Lenox, IL
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are a leading provider of educational support services and has partnered with the New Lenox School Community to offer comprehensive psychological services to students. We are committed to creating a positive and inclusive learning environment for all students.
As a School Psychologist in New Lenox, IL, you will play a vital role in promoting the academic, social, and emotional well-being of students in the school community. You will work closely with students, parents, teachers, and administrators to assess and address the unique needs of students and provide support to help them succeed.
- Conduct psycho-educational assessments to identify learning disabilities, developmental delays, and emotional disturbances.
- Collaborate with school staff to develop and implement Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) and behavior intervention plans.
- Provide counseling and support services to students dealing with social and emotional challenges.
- Assist in crisis intervention and prevention efforts within the school community.
- Conduct research and stay up-to-date with best practices in school psychology.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology from an accredited program.
- Valid Illinois State Board of Education School Psychologist License.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a collaborative team.
- Compassion and a genuine interest in the well-being of students.
- Competitive wages.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching options.
- Advisory and professional support to foster your career development.
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of students and meet the qualifications for this role, please email your resume and references here.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement