Director is ready to interview school psychologists.
A school district near Brighton, Vermont is searching for a great school psychologist. Easily commutable from New Hampshire. Caseload is K-12th grade. Typical school psychologist duties, including minimal counseling, evaluations and reports. District is open to new graduates!
For additional details and immediate consideration, please email resume or call directly.
- Must be a VT licensed school psychologist or in the process of getting licensed.
- Must have graduate level Psychology degree.
- Caseload: K through 12th.
- Virtual interview process.
- Help teachers implement classroom accommodations.
- Develop individualized education plans (IEP).
- Lead limited individual and group counseling sessions.
- Manage the psychoeducational evaluation process.
- Write and present comprehensive evaluation reports.
- Determine eligibility for special education services.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
For more information, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement