Category Schools - School Psychologist
Job Type Contract
A school near Phoenix, AZ is currently seeking a Full-Time School Psychologist for the 2023-2024 School Year. This is a full-time, contract position.
As a School Psychologist you will:
- Work in an educational setting to support the academic, social, emotional, and behavioral development of students.
- Evaluate students' intellectual, academic, social, and emotional development.
- Provide individual and group counseling to students who are experiencing social, emotional, or behavioral problems.
- Work closely with teachers and parents to develop strategies that will help students succeed in school.
- Develop interventions and strategies to support students who are struggling academically, socially, or emotionally.
- Full-Time 23-24 School Year; Hours TBD
- Caseload: Elementary
- Onsite Only
- Master's or Doctorate Level Degree in School Psychology
- Active School Psychologist License in Arizona
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Individualized Comprehensive Package
- Health, Dental Vision Insurance
If you are a passionate School Psychologist who is dedicated to supporting students' social, emotional, and academic success, apply today.
For immediate consideration directly send your resume and interview availability to Taylor Simmons, or give me a call at 470-489-1828.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement