Job Description: Are you a passionate School Psychologist looking for a rewarding opportunity to support the well-being and academic success of elementary students? We have an exciting position available in Telford, Pennsylvania. Join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of students in a full-year leave position with a possibility of extension.
Educational Requirements and Certifications:
- Master's degree or higher in School Psychology.
- Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) School Psychologist Certification.
- Number of Positions: 1 (School Psychologist).
- Start Date: August 29, 2023.
- End Date: Tentative - Full-year leave but looking to fill the position at some point, with a possible extension.
- Weekly Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
- Desired Work Schedule: Monday through Friday.
- Approximate number of students on caseload: 40-90 for evaluations; MTSS Team Member.
- Population Age Group: Elementary K-6.
- Types of Evaluations: Initial and Re-Evaluations.
- Specific License Required: Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) School Psychologist Certification.
- School/district-provided laptop and equipment.
- Conduct psychological assessments and evaluations for students.
- Collaborate with educators, support staff, and parents to develop and implement intervention plans.
- Serve as a member of the MTSS (Multi-Tiered System of Supports) team.
- Attend and participate in Individualized Education Plan (IEP) meetings.
- Provide support and resources to promote students' academic and social-emotional growth.
How to Apply: If you are a qualified School Psychologist interested in this position, please contact Haley Tackett at [email protected] or 470-571-3884. Join our team and contribute to the success and well-being of elementary students in Telford, Pennsylvania.
Note: This is a full-time position with a tentative end date, but there is a possibility of extension. A valid PDE School Psychologist Certification is required, and a school/district-provided laptop and equipment are available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement