Category Schools - School Psychologist
Job Type All Job Types
Soliant is working with a school in the area of Moorpark, CA to place a contract School Psychologist for the remainder of the school year.
Details of the position below:
- Start: ASAP
- End: end of school year
- Cover 1 high school
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
As a school psychologist, day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Conducting individual psychological evaluations, interpreting findings and making recommendations for a meaningful educational experience for each child.
- Counseling and providing psychological remedial measures for students, individually or in groups.
- Educating parents and staff on psycho-educational interventions.
- Consulting with teachers and other school personnel in relation to behavior management and learning problems.
- Completion of an accredited program in School Psychology
- California Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) credential
Please submit an application by using the button below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement