Soliant is working with a school district in the area of Thousand Oaks, CA, and is seeking a certified School Psychologist for the remainder of the school year.
We are working to fill two openings:
1) K-12 caseload, with a focus on assessments
2) Preschool caseload
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Evaluate the education and program needs of students referred to special education services.
- Provide diagnostic information and work cooperatively with instructional personnel to provide appropriate programs for students with disabilities.
This is a large school district located in Ventura County. We seek applicants who enjoy working with a diverse student body, and are adept at addressing the concerns of parents.
- PPS certificate (School Psychologist)
Please apply by uploading your resume using the form below. For questions about our placement process, please contact Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement