We are seeking a dedicated School Psychologist to join our team of educators.
Soliant is a recruiting agency with a desire to make life better for those who make life better-educators! The children of today are the leaders of tomorrow, and educators play a vital role in preparing those children for the future. We are dedicated to pairing you with a role that meets the needs of your career and allows you to make a memorable impact on the community. Let us partner with you today to build a brighter future for tomorrow!
Benefits of Working with Soliant:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability
- Reimbursement for Continuing Education Courses
- Weekly Pay
- Part Time or Full Time | Monday-Friday
- ASAP-End of School Year
- Caseload: K-6
- Work from home
What We’re Looking For:
- Must have a master’s or doctorial level degree in School Psychology
- Must be licensed through the state board
For immediate consideration, please apply below and email a copy of your resume to Lexis Linkous.
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement