One of Soliant's clients, located near Fishers, IN, is interviewing School Psychologists for the upcoming school year.
Details of the assignment below:
- 2018-2019 school year
- Work predominantly with elementary school students
- Some of the caseload consists of high school evaluations, assessments and counselling
We seek motivated applicants with excellent clinical skills, and who are invested in attaining educational goals.
As a school psychologist, day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Conducting individual psychological evaluations, interpreting findings and making recommendations for a meaningful educational experience for each child.
- Counseling and providing psychological remedial measures for students, individually or in groups.
- Educating parents and staff on psycho-educational interventions.
- Consulting with teachers and other school personnel in relation to behavior management and learning problems.
- Establishing efficient communications with directors, principals, teachers, parents, students, appropriate personnel, and community agencies to improve the quality of service.
- Determining student’s ability to learn and suggesting instructional strategies and techniques.
- Communicating information clearly and concisely in multidisciplinary conferences.
- Maintaining accurate and organized evaluation records.
To provide psychology services in Indiana schools, applicants must be eligible for a School Psychologist license, issued by the Department of Education. If you're new to the state of Indiana, Soliant can offer guidance in the process.
Think this is an environment in which you could do great work? Start the application process today by e-mailing your resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement