Soliant is working with a school in the area of Elkton, MD to place a contract School Psychologist for the school year.
Details of the position below:
- Work with K-12 students
- Posting to two different buildings
This is a school district that has excellent technological support for its Special Education teams. Previous contractors tell us that testing and scoring is a breeze!
- For mid-career school psychologists, only a pending Maryland state certificate is needed in order to start the assignment
- New graduates welcome (but certification may take some time)
Located in the northeastern corner of Maryland, this location is commutable to Philadelphia and Wilmington. For adventurous road trippers, New York City is just four hours away!
As a school psychologist, day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Conducting individual psychological evaluations, interpreting findings and making recommendations for a meaningful educational experience for each child.
- Counseling and providing psychological remedial measures for students, individually or in groups.
- Educating parents and staff on psycho-educational interventions.
- Consulting with teachers and other school personnel in relation to behavior management and learning problems.
Think this is an environment in which you could do great work? Start the application process today by e-mailing your resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement