Soliant is on the lookout for a school psychologist for the upcoming school year. This opportunity is located in the Fort Pierce, FL. area and is interviewing at the earliest convivence to the applicant and school. A beautiful area of florida close to the beaches. Only an hour from the West Palm Beach area also. Great area to work if you love the feeling of the coast.
- This is a Full-time position of 35- 37.5 hours a week, 5 days a week.
- Position would go from 8/1/22 - 5/25/23
- This would be an onsite position (possible hybrid position)
- Must have a Master’s or higher in School Psychology
- Must be licensed as a psychologist in Florida or certified as a School Psychologist
- Caseload may vary, based on best fit to the candidate
- Responsibilities: Giving assessments and attending response to intervention (RtI) (tier 3) meetings, also includes report writing.
- Competitive pay based on the experience of the candidate
- New Grads will be considered for the position
If you are interested, please complete the application and either attach your resume or send it directly to me at [email protected]. Please don’t hesitate to contact me by email or call 678-327-0216 with any questions you may have or if you want to hear more about additional opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement