We are seeking a highly motivated and dedicated School Psychologist to join our team on a full-time basis for the 2023-2024 school year. A successful candidate will work closely with students, parents, teachers, and administrators to provide a range of psychological services in support of the school's mission.
- Administer and interpret assessments to evaluate the cognitive, emotional, and behavioral functioning of students
- Conduct individual and group counseling sessions to support the mental health and well-being of students
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement interventions and accommodations for students with special needs
- Provide consultation and support to teachers and staff on issues related to student behavior and classroom management
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings to review student progress and develop individualized education plans (IEPs)
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all psychological services provided to students
- Master's degree in School Psychology or a related field
- Current state licensure as a School Psychologist (out-of-state candidates with licensure are encouraged to apply if they are willing and able to obtain Maryland state licensure)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If this position sounds like a fit for you, please apply below. You may also send your resume to [email protected] or call Keith at 770-325-0226. This is a contracted position with Soliant Education; we offer a competitive salary and benefits package. We look forward to working with you!
We make life better for those who make lives better.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement