A contacted School Psychologist is needed for the upcoming school year in the beautiful Silverton, Oregon area. Must have a license for the state of Oregon. Interviewing immediately! Must be detail-oriented and reliable.
• Full Time
• 23-24 School Year
• Caseload: K-12th Grade
• Bilingual (Russian and English) is preferred but not required.
• Itinerant position
• Job Details: Testing, behavior and academic assessments, and evaluations.
• Active OR School Psychologist license
If you are interested, please complete the application and either attach your resume or send it directly to me at [email protected] Please don’t hesitate to contact me by email or call 678-245-6946 with any questions you may have or if you want to hear more about additional opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement