Soliant is on the lookout for a school psychologist for the 23-24 school year. This opportunity is located near Crete, Illinois and is interviewing immediately!
- Part-time (2 days/week)
- Master’s or higher in School Psychology
- Licensed and certified as a School Psychologist
- Caseload: Early childhood
- Responsibilities: evaluations; work alongside students, staff, and parents; case management
- Competitive pay and Full Benefits
- Citizenship, residency, or work VISA in United States required.
If you are interested, please complete the application and either attach your resume or send it directly to me at [email protected]. Please don’t hesitate to contact me by email or call 678-430-3283 with any questions you may have or if you want to hear more about additional opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement