We are currently conducting interviews to find qualified School Psychologists to work in a school district in Anchorage, AK. You must have experience working as a School Psychologist in a school setting to be eligible for consideration.
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Active School Psychologist License required in AK
- 40 Weekly Hours
- Start/End Date: ASAP-5/24/24
- Caseload: Elementary and Middle School. 80 evaluations annually.
Full Time Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits
- 401(K) Matching
If you are interested in a contract School Psychologist position that offers higher compensation, excellent benefits, and the chance to make a meaningful impact in the lives of children, please contact me at the information below.
773-570-4421 (text or call)
For immediate consideration, email us your resume by clicking here! Please also include the job you are inquiring about.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement