School Psychologists in the Watts Mills, SC, area.
Soliant has an opening for a contracted position for a School Psychologists in the Watts Mills, SC, area.
Soliant Schools is accepting applications and scheduling interviews to fill a need for a School Psychologists for the current school year. We are seeking a compassionate, self-motivated person to fill this need. Soliant offers competitive pay, access to full health benefits, and educational resources nationwide. So, join a hard-working team and make a difference in a child’s life today!
- Full-Time position
- For the 23-24 School Year
- Master’s or Doctoral degree in school psychology
- Must be licensed through the school board
- NASP: National Association of School Psychologists
- Must have a state license and state-issued educational certificate
This position is available to be filled immediately. For consideration, please get in touch with Jeff Appolon directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement