Are you a dedicated and licensed specialist in school psychology (LSSP) looking to make a positive impact on students' lives? Join our school district in San Antonio, TX, and become a vital part of our dynamic team. We are currently hiring for two LSSP positions to serve our diverse student population.
- One position will be responsible for the high school caseload.
- The other position will cover non-traditional campuses and overflow cases.
Responsibilities: As an LSSP in our school district, you will:
- Conduct assessments to evaluate students with emotional disabilities, learning disabilities, and behavioral problems.
- Collaborate with school teams to develop and implement behavior management strategies.
- Provide counseling and support to students to address emotional and behavioral challenges.
- Work with teachers, parents, and administrators to develop individualized plans for students with special needs.
- Participate in Individualized Education Plan (IEP) meetings.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of assessments and interventions.
- Provide consultation and support to teachers and staff regarding strategies for students with diverse needs.
- Stay current with best practices and research in the field of school psychology.
- Valid Texas LSSP license.
- Strong knowledge of psychological assessment, behavior management, and counseling.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Health benefits package.
- Competitive pay (negotiable based on experience and qualifications).
- Advisory support and mentoring.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Option for contract renewal for the following school years.
National Recruiting Advisor
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement