Soliant is looking to hire a School Psychologist for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year, for a district near Arlington, WA. We are screening candidates and setting up interviews with the school director now.
Out of state applicants and new graduates are welcome to apply.
- Elementary and secondary student caseloads available
- Duties include but not limited to:
- Initial evaluations, participating in initial eligibility meetings, and reevaluation reports, counseling
- Will be working with an interdisciplinary team to provide support for district students of all ages
- School Psychology degree
- Licensure to work in schools (or ability to apply, out of state licensure, new graduates welcome to apply)
- Excited, dedicated and reliable
- Competitive rate: based on experience, outcome of interview, allotted budget from school, and desired pay of candidate
- Benefits are available
- Paid for hours worked
This is an on-site position!
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact JaQuaya Romer (678-710-7989) or email resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement