School Psychologists Needed
San Diego, CA – 2023/2024 School Year
Calling all experienced and passionate School Psychologists! Join our vibrant school district team and make a transformative impact on students' lives. Your invaluable support will shape their academic, social, and emotional well-being. Don't miss this exceptional opportunity!
- Full time
- Caseload: 2 private school sites
- Conduct comprehensive psychoeducational assessments to evaluate students' cognitive, academic, and socio-emotional functioning.
- Collaborate with educators, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement effective interventions and support plans.
- Provide counseling and guidance services to students, fostering their personal and social development.
- Act as a resource for staff and parents, offering expertise and guidance on various educational and psychological issues.
- Must have prior school experience.
- Properly licensed in the state of Colorado
- Master’s degree in School Psychology
- $42 - $48 an hour, based on experience
- Comprehensive health benefits, including dental, medical, and vision insurance.
- 401k program
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply now! I am available to answer any questions and can be reached at 770-882-2033 or via email. Do not miss out on this great chance to advance your career in School Psychology!
Tione Jones| Recruiting Advisor | 770-882-2033
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement