Soliant Education has partnered with School Districts throughout San Bernardino, California, seeking contract School Psychologists for the 2022-2023 school year, potential to extend through 23/24 as well.
- Positions are Full Time - 40 Hrs.
- Contracts Follow Standard School Calendars
- Caseloads (PreK-12) Available. Preferences to be discussed during initial pre-screening.
- Competitive Hourly Pay* + Tax Free Housing/Travel Stipends Where Applicable
- Budgets are based on region of district and candidate experience. Travel assignments can be exceptionally beneficial, especially for New Grads or those early in their careers.
- Comprehensive Benefits- Health | Dental | Vision | 401k
- Perform Psycho-Educational Assessments Using a Variety of Protocols
- Prepare Comprehensive and Legally Defensible Psycho-Educational Assessments of Specific Learning, Emotional and Behavioral Disabilities.
- Interpret Assessment Findings for Staff, Families, and Other Authorized Persons as Necessary.
- Provides Direct, Specific and Practical Assistance to Children, Classroom Teachers, and other School Personnel.
- Provides Counseling for Students, When Appropriate.
- Attend and Participate in IEP Meetings
- Performs Other Duties as Assigned
- Active CA PPS- School Psychology Credential
- Masters Degree or Higher in School Psychology
- New Graduates are Welcome to Apply
Please contact Syd Logan directly at 678-459-1160 or email your resume to [email protected] with highlighted pertinent info for this opportunity.
Interested in Something / Somewhere Else? We Have Openings for Certified Educational Professionals Nationwide- Both On-Site and Virtual. Send Your Resume and Schedule an Interview ASAP
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement