Soliant is seeking a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) or a Behavior Aide for the 2022-2023 school year in the Newport, DE area. Applicants must be certified as an RBT in Delaware or have clearances in DE for a Behavior Aide. The school is ready for interviews and eager to employ a qualified candidate as soon as possible.
- Full-time (Onsite)
- Competitive Pay
- Early years Program- if applicant is a behavior aide
- District Autism Team- if applicant is an RBT
- would be a floater position
- ???????Need prior behavior experience
Responsibilities and duties will be outlined during interview of day-to-day expectations. Position would start ASAP and go through 06/14/2023. We are seeking an applicant who is solution-oriented, an excellent communicator, and invested in the success of students in their care.
Please apply with the following form, also contact Kristin Moore to follow up on your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement