A school in San Jose, CA is looking for a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) for the 22/23 school year.
- Full time, 32 hours per week
- Collecting data on students behaviors for assessments
- K-12th grade caseload
- Working with school psychologists
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Registered Behavior Technician active license to work in California State.
- Previous experience as an RBT
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, housing assistance and weekly pay.
If this interests you or you know someone that would be a good fit, please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement