Are you a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) looking for a new opportunity? Do you have a passion for helping students and collaborating with special education teams? We have the perfect job for you as we are seeking a School Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) near Sonoma, CA for the 22/23 school year!
A little about the position:
- Full time, 35 hours per week
- 1:1 with elementary aged students
- Must be comfortable with toileting and special needs students (social and emotional behavior disabilities)
A little about you:
- Registered Behavior Technician active license to work in California State.
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement