Duration: ASAP – 6.7.2024
- Must have a minimum EIPA (Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment) score of 3.5 or higher.
- Please provide evidence of your EIPA score with your application.
- Candidates will need to undergo a tech screening.
We are seeking a dedicated and qualified School VOCO SLI (Sign Language Interpreter) to join our team in Marshall, MI. This is a full-time position with a contract duration from ASAP to 6.7.2024. The ideal candidate will have a minimum EIPA score of 3.5 or higher and be able to provide evidence of their certification.
- Provide sign language interpretation services for students in a school setting.
- Ensure effective communication between deaf or hard of hearing students and their peers, teachers, and staff.
- Collaborate with educators and other professionals to support the academic and social needs of students.
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Participate in meetings and training sessions as required.
- Minimum EIPA score of 3.5 or higher.
- Evidence of EIPA certification must be provided with your application.
- Tech screening is mandatory to assess your proficiency in relevant technologies.
- Valid certification as a Sign Language Interpreter.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to various educational settings and age groups.
- A commitment to fostering an inclusive and supportive learning environment.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the qualifications are encouraged to apply. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and evidence of your EIPA certification.
Office: (678) 451-1025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement