Position 1: 1:1 Role
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Middle School
- Pay Range: $30-40/Hourly
- Responsibilities: Providing specialized care to a kindergarten student with a seizure disorder, including monitoring and medication administration.
Position 2: Transportation (2)
- Type: Part-time
- Location: Elementary School
- Pay Range: $30-40/Hourly
- Responsibilities: Providing bus-riding nursing support to students.
Are you a registered nurse looking for a fulfilling role in a school setting? We have two exciting opportunities available. In the 1:1 role, you will provide individualized nursing care and support to a kindergarten student with a seizure disorder, ensuring their safety and well-being during school hours. In the transportation role, you will offer nursing support to students during bus rides.
Responsibilities for Position 1 (1:1 Role):
- Provide one-on-one nursing care and support to a kindergarten student with specific health needs, ensuring their safety and well-being throughout the school day.
- Administer medications, treatments, and medical procedures according to the student's individualized healthcare plan and physician's instructions.
- Monitor the student's health status, including vital signs, symptoms, and response to interventions, and promptly report any concerns or changes to appropriate personnel.
- Collaborate with the student's family, healthcare providers, and school staff to develop and maintain an individualized healthcare plan that addresses the student's medical needs and ensures a safe and inclusive learning environment.
- Assess and address any immediate health concerns or emergencies that may arise during the school day, following established protocols and procedures.
- Maintain accurate and confidential medical records, documenting assessments, treatments, medications, and other relevant information in compliance with privacy regulations and school policies.
Responsibilities for Position 2 (Transportation):
- Provide nursing support to students during bus rides.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of students while in transit.
- Collaborate with the school and transportation staff to address any health-related concerns during bus rides.
Qualifications for Both Positions:
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Experience working in a school setting preferred.
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge of pediatric healthcare practices and procedures.
- Ability to work independently, make sound nursing judgments, and prioritize responsibilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with students, parents, and school staff.
- Understanding of privacy regulations, such as HIPAA, and adherence to confidentiality guidelines.
- CPR and First Aid certification.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability plans, along with a 401k program featuring an employer match.
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify.
For further steps, qualified candidates can reach out to Lucy Malone at (678) 459-1104 or [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement