School Setting BCBA (Board-Certified Behavior Analyst) - Westmont, IL area
Westmont, IL 22 days agoApply Now
School-Based BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst)
Soliant has partnered with a school district in the Westmont, IL area to prescreen, interview and hire a BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) for the 2023/2024 school-year.
Are you a dedicated and passionate Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) looking to make a difference in the lives of students with diverse learning needs? Help create a positive and inclusive learning environment for 8th grade-12th grade students by applying!
*This position will remain open until filled, and applicant start date can be flexible.
First day of school: November, 2023
Expected last day of school: May, 2024
Number of Days Needed per Week: 5 (Monday-Friday)
Grade Levels/Age Group: 8th-12th grade
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs) to develop a deep understanding of student behavior.
- Create Behavior Intervention Plans (BIPs) based on assessment findings.
- Analyze behavioral data to make data-driven decisions and adjustments to interventions.
- Collaborate with teachers, support staff, and parents to implement behavior support plans.
- Attend Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings and provide input on behavior goals and strategies.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of assessments, progress, and interventions.
- Provide training and support to teachers and staff on behavior management techniques.
- Stay current with best practices in behavior analysis and special education.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification.
- Experience working with 8th-12th grade students with a variety of disabilities.
- Proficiency in conducting Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs) and developing Behavior Intervention Plans (BIPs).
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Knowledge of special education laws and regulations.
- Off on all weekends, holidays and evenings.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance coverage.
- 401k retirement plan with employer match.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Travel stipends are available for those who qualify.
- Weekly pay.
- Reimbursements available for onboarding and clearances.
Competitive and negotiable hourly rate will be determined based on experience of applicant, as well as school budget. Applicant will not be paid when school is closed. Off on weekends, evenings and school holidays.
W2 contracted position - contract renewals are available if desired!
For questions please Marlee Hobgood at Soliant Education:
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement