A great school in the Eldersburg, MD, area is now looking to hire a Sign Language Interpreter for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Proficiency in American Sign Language (ASL)/English; ability to articulate an equivalent message from sign to voice to sign; ability to communicate clearly, both written and verbal; ability to work successfully with colleagues
- Associate Teachers work alongside experienced classroom teachers to develop skills in working with individual children and small groups, as well as gaining experience and confidence in building relationships with families and communicating about students' learning and development in person and through documentation
- Implement individualized and differentiated student plans for homework, organization, and behavior; assign and provide prompt feedback to classwork and homework
- Work in a school setting 1:1 with a student
- Previous experience in schools is preferred.
- Proficient in American Sign Language
Soliant offers Licensing Assistance if you are not certified in this state yet: https://www.soliant.com/about/benefits/
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
Work Hours: 37.5 hours per week
To learn more about this Sign Language Interpreter opening, please submit an application and current resume or contact Mary Harden directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement