A wonderful school district near New Orleans, LA is currently looking to hire a School Sign Language Interpreter for the 2023-2024 School Year. The director is ready to interview candidates, so please apply today for instant consideration!
Employment Type: Full-Time, W-2 - Contract
Work Hours: 30-40 hours/ week
Bachelor’s Level Degree in ASL or Education Interpreting
Must have 3.0 EIPA or higher, open to NIC/RID certification.
- Listens to complete statements in one language, translates to second, and translates responses from second into first language
- Provides interpreting for pupils who are deaf or hard of hearing (DHH) in all areas of the
- Facilitate communication among deaf or hard of hearing students and their hearing peers, the
classroom teacher, and other personnel in the school system
-Provide interpreting instruction, help student communicate with teacher and peers.
- 1:1 Interpreting Middle School
Health Benefits: Vision, Dental, Life
- If you are interested, please complete the application or either attach your resume or send it directly to me at [email protected] Please don’t hesitate to contact me by email or call 678-327-0200 with any questions you may have or if you want to hear more about additional opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement