We are seeking a Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) near Lakewood, SC for the 22/23 school year.
About the position:
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- 1:1 caseload with middle school student
- Interpreter will with student to translate in all classes
- Must have a master’s in educational sign language
- Must have South Carolina state license, certifications, and credentials
- Must have an EIPA score of 3.5 or higher
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, 401K, housing assistance and weekly pay.
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement