Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - South Lyon, MI
Position: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: South Lyon, Michigan
Employment Type: Full-Time
Company Benefits: Yes
Competitive Wages: Yes
Our company is a leading provider of educational and therapeutic services committed to empowering students to reach their full potential. We are proud to announce our partnership with the South Lyon School District, where we are dedicated to delivering exceptional speech-language pathology services to students in need.
We are seeking a passionate and skilled Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in South Lyon, MI. As an SLP, you will play a critical role in helping students overcome communication and speech challenges, enabling them to succeed academically and socially. If you are a dedicated professional with a commitment to improving the lives of students, we encourage you to apply.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to diagnose speech and language disorders.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for students with communication challenges.
- Collaborate with educators, parents, and other professionals to provide comprehensive support.
- Monitor and track student progress, adjusting therapy strategies as needed.
- Offer guidance and support to students, fostering confidence and self-expression.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Michigan state licensure and ASHA certification.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dedication to the success and well-being of students.
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages and comprehensive compensation packages.
- Company benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement savings options.
- Ongoing advisory and professional support to enhance your skills and expertise.
- The opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students in South Lyon, MI.
To apply, please click here to email your resume. We are excited to welcome a new member to our team!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement