We are currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for a school district in Maryland. The school district is looking to interview as soon as possible.
- On-site assignment
- 3 month assignment only!
- Caseload: middle school students
- Must have Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active Maryland SLP-CCC’s License! (ASHA certified)
- Individualized weekly compensation
- W2 pay
- Medical benefits
- Matching 401(K) plan
We are looking for a strong candidate that is driven by student success. If you are interested in learning more about this position, please contact me today. I look forward to speaking with you!
Claire Roland | Recruiter | 678-710-7639
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement