Are you an experienced and professional Speech Language Pathologist looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students? Look no further! A reputable school in beautiful Corona, CA, is seeking an exceptional Speech Language Pathologist to join our team for the full 23'-24' school year.
At our school, we are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive environment that promotes academic and personal growth for all students. As a Speech Language Pathologist, you will play a crucial role in helping students overcome communication challenges and reach their full potential.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' speech and language abilities.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address students' specific communication goals and objectives.
- Provide direct intervention and therapy services to students, both individually and in group settings.
- Collaborate closely with teachers, parents, and other professionals to create a collaborative and integrated approach to student success.
- Monitor and track student progress, adjusting therapy plans as needed.
- Provide guidance and support to parents and caregivers, offering strategies to reinforce speech and language skills at home.
- Valid and current state license to practice as a Speech Language Pathologist.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a Speech Language Pathologist in a school or similar setting.
- Strong knowledge of various speech and language disorders, as well as assessment and intervention techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with a diverse range of individuals.
- A passion for helping students overcome communication challenges and achieve their goals.
- Competitive wages ranging from $40-$50 per hour, based on experience.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment with an advisory support team.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance.
- Matching 401K retirement plan.
- Professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please email your resume directly to Samantha by clicking here . We kindly request that you include a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and explaining your passion for working with students.
Join our dedicated team and be part of a school community that values the importance of effective communication skills and strives to empower students to reach their highest potential.
Samantha Heberer | National Hiring Manager
Apply now by clicking here !
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement