Soliant is working with a high-achieving school district near Eastonville, CO to fill several openings for contract Speech-Language Pathologists.
Details of the position below:
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)--part-time applicants welcome to inquire
- Caseload assignments to be determined
- Full school year
This is a moderately large school located north of Colorado Springs, and commutable from the southern suburbs of Denver (for intrepid drivers).
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communications Disorders
- Must have a valid Colorado Department of Education credential in order to interview
Additional details relating to the caseload, and building assignments, will be discussed during an interview with the administrators.
We seek applicants who bring solid clinical knowledge, are well-organized, and are adept communicators.
In addition to working with you to locate professional opportunities, Soliant contracts bring the following perks:
- Housing or meals allowances for qualifying travelers
- Medical, vision and dental coverage
- Employer-matched 401(k)
- CEU reimbursements (some limitations apply)
To apply, please upload an updated resume using the button below, or e-mail Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries as well at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement